The Combination Products Forum, taking place on the 24 – 26 October in Munich, will address challenges surrounding:
- Navigating your way through contradicting regulations
- Preparing for the digitalisation trend in combination product use and design
- Understanding how adjacent legislation will affect the already confusing regulatory pathway
- Determining how to improve mechanisms and usability of combination products as new technologies evolve
- Integration of medical apps for your new device.
This is the only conference in Europe that is dedicated to ensuring your teams can comply with the multitude of regulations governing the development of combination products.
This event will be attended by Be4ward and I will be taking the opportunity to present. We hope to see you there.
For more information, follow the link to the event organiser website.
Be4ward is a niche consultancy company helping Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Devices companies and their supply base improve their serialisation, labelling and artwork capabilities. Be4ward help clients define the most efficient business processes, organization design and, being completely independent, help them select and implement the most appropriate service providers and IT systems to meet their needs. Be4ward helps these companies improve patient safety and drive additional value from their product range. Corporate website: www.be4ward.com Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org