The PPIP Event Munich 2015, focus among others on improving communication, encouraging increased collaboration and business continuity by assisting the supply chain to better align its capabilities with the needs of the brand owners via a series of visionary keynote presentations targeting sustainability from a practical point, innovation, trends in the bio drive, and the 3 big R's; all seamlessly designed to provide a unique interactive Global Event. Our pricing policy is transparent and our deadlines are always met, so you get exactly what you want, on time and on budget.
- Packaging as a source of competitive advantage and creating a differentiated brand identity.
- Doing more with less: Innovation and creativity in packaging at less cost, less risk and more speed.
- Exploring how Healthcare/Pharma packaging design and size can optimize consumer behavior.
- Finding international solutions: Projects against food waste in Europe and the world.
- Listen to the brand owners discuss how they access and succeed in new and emerging markets.
- Discover how to get your message across without overwhelming consumers.
- Understand how latest innovative technologies support your packaging operations.
- Learn how to make Packaging your brand identity
- Join speaker sessions, expert panel discussions and interact with over 200 attendees.
This event will not be attended by the Be4ward Team