The 8th Annual Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling Summit is taking place on the 18th – 20th June 2018 in Switzerland. I will be chairing this event. Key challenges will be addressed, surrounding:
- Packaging: Streamlining packaging processes to increase efficiency and embed flexibility
- Labelling: Implementing regulatory text requirements and ensuring effective information communication
- Artwork: Maximising space, reducing errors and optimising design to improve patient safety and compliance
- Tamper-Evidence: Enhancing anti-counterfeiting strategies and ensuring usability through best selection of tamper-evident features
I will be presenting a mini-workshop at this event on, How to Identify the Steps to Provide a Comprehensive Artwork, Labelling & Packaging Service. This workshop will explore the impact of portfolio growth and complexity on artwork, packaging and labelling teams. I will be focusing on:
- What capabilities you might introduce to meet the challenges of growing product portfolios
- How to engage your organisation to make necessary enhancements compelling
- How to ensure you deliver successful outcomes
I will also be hosting an interactive round table discussion, Global Regulatory Deep Dive – Identifying Similarities and Differences Across Key Market Requirements. I will be focusing on:
- Analyse the global regulatory landscape – how black market trade and product counterfeiting threatens the supply of pharmaceuticals across borders
- Ensure market compliance by identifying key international areas of regulatory similarity to exploit and differences to prepare for
- ISO 21296 – looking towards the new international standard on Tamper Verification techniques
For more information, follow the link to the event organizer website.
This event is will be attended by Be4ward.
Be4ward is a niche consultancy company helping Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Devices companies and their supply base improve their serialisation, labelling and artwork capabilities. Be4ward help clients define the most efficient business processes, organisation design and, being completely independent, help them select and implement the most appropriate service providers and IT systems to meet their needs. Be4ward helps these companies improve patient safety and drive additional value from their product range. Corporate website: www.be4ward.com Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org