I’m looking forward to attending and leading a workshop session at the Pharmaceutical Traceability Forum next month, November 16-18 at the Boston Park Plaza. My workshop, “Global Serialization Legislation Update and Management” will be held on Monday, November 16.
I’ll be joined with industry experts from organizations including Abbott, McKesson, Bristol-Myers Squibb and others who will be leading the knowledge-sharing sessions, in-depth discussions, pre-conference workshops and much more.
The Forum is designed to provide key strategies, solutions and techniques throughout the three-day program. Topics include:
- Challenges of establishing serialized information interoperability in the global supply chain
- How best to manage the transition from lot level lot management to unique product identification
- Explore benefits and detriments of various electronic information exchange methods
- How to know and address FDA and EU requirements for computer validation of Track and Trace systems to Part 11 and Annex 11
- Real-world examples of serialized information interoperability enabling supply integrity
Use Be4ward’s own promo code when you register to take 20% off registration. Just provide “2PTF_BE4WARD” when you register online at www.pharmaceuticaltraceabilityforum.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or