Understand where to start
As a place to start, we would recommend a small focussed piece of work which has the following objectives:
- Understand the issue as it relates to your business.
- Understand the likely impact across your organisation.
- Identify, educate and mobilise an effective cross-functional governance team.
- Establish an effective legislative monitoring capability.
- Define an initial ‘Target Response’.
- Define a plan of action.
- Identify any initiatives that are currently underway and define how they should proceed.
- Understand the high level budgetary implications.
From here, a programme of activity can be implemented to effectively manage the legislative risk and oversee subsequent capability deployment.
Should you have any questions about this or any other of my blogs, or would simply like to request a copy of my booklets, please don’t hesitate to contact me at Stephen.McIndoe@be4ward.com.
Available for request:
For more information on serialisation, go to our free download section.