BE-STRATEGIC: LABELLING AND ARTWORK STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
Be4ward’s strategy development service brings together a number of our labelling and artwork products to help organisations develop an initial understanding of how to develop your labelling and artwork service. Typically, strategy development would include:
- Understanding of the current operations against industry best practice
- Assessing the impact of desired changes on the company’s operations, including any opportunities that might present
- Initial high level designs of the labelling and artwork service – processes, organisation, technology and capabilities
- High level roadmap for managing these impacts and the resulting new capabilities that will need to be put in place
- Cost and resource impact estimation
- Plan for the next phase of activity
Given the situation that some organisations find themselves in, it may also be appropriate to develop some key documents in parallel with the strategy activity to ensure effective mobilisation of the program. These might include such things as key user requirements specifications and supplier selection documents.
Organisations need to consider how they periodically refresh their labelling and artwork strategy on an ongoing basis. It must not be forgotten that the environment within which labelling and artwork operates changes over time and the strategy must reflect these evolving requirements.